Information & Prices
Thank you for your interest in joining Hadden Hill Golf Club.
Hadden Hill is a friendly Golf Club that first opened in May 1990. The whole course has been built to the highest standards with no expense spared on its Greens. With over 30 miles of underground drainage, the course has not been closed for rain for one day since it opened. Practice facilities include a 20 bay covered floodlit range, practice bunkers, chipping green, pitching area and a large putting green.
We have a lovely clubhouse serving drinks & good home cooked food throughout the day; you can even order snacks half way round the course from the 9th tee.
Our Professional shop is well stocked with equipment and clothing at very competitive prices and our resident Pro, Tom Hartley is here for all for your teaching requirements.
Membership Prices from 1st May 2018 until 30th April 2019
Prices Below include EGU Subs and subject to change.
By Standing Order
|Full 7 day||£1,062.00||Per Month £88.50|
|Full 7 day Young Adult 28-32 yrs||£720.00||Per Month £60.00|
|Full 7 day Young Adult 25-27 yrs||£540.00||Per Month £45.00|
|Full 7 day Colts 19-24 yrs||£420.00||Per Month £35.00|
|Full 7 day Junior 12-18 yrs||£100.00||N/A|
|Full 7 day Junior Under 12||£52.00||N/A|
|Joint Full Couple 7 Day||£1800.00||Per Month £150.00|
|5 Day||£798.00||Per Month £66.50|
Par 3 Course
|Full 7 day||£250.00|
We also offer corporate, military and police discounted memberships as well as for those on low income or in receipt of benefits. Please contact the Pro-Shop or office for more information.
About our Membership Categories
- Full - Unrestricted play 7 days a week.
- 5 Day - (Mon-Fri.) Unrestricted play Mon to Fri (Excl Bank Holidays and the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day incl).
- Flexible – Points-based membership, run through Play More Golf.
- Green Fee - (Pay as you play basis). Pay a discounted Green Fee each time you play.
- Juniors - Some restrictions may apply to weekend mornings.
Membership at Hadden Hill GC runs from 1 May - 30 April, members joining at any other time of year will pay pro-rata. Please enquire for the current prices. Membership subscription for Full & 5 Day Category can be paid by monthly standing order if preferred. Green Fee memberships must be paid in full upon joining.
Membership Details & Privileges
Memberships are available in 3 categories: Full, 5 Day (Mon-Fri) and Green Fee (Pay as you play basis).
- Tee reservations available up to 2 weeks ahead for weekends & up to 7 days ahead for weekdays.
- Approx. 25% reduction if paying a green fee & all members receive approx. 1/3rd reduction in the price of range balls.
- Availability to obtain a handicap and enter club competitions/matches (competitive and friendly).
- Handicap players (24 and below) are permitted to use the competition tees (White) when required.
- Full use of Clubhouse facilities as well as practice putting green and chipping areas.
- County Card - Join for £5.00 (£15 for Green Fee Members) per year and receive discounted green fees at all other participating clubs. Ask for more information or see notice boards. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Free golf at over 35 participating clubs. Membership card required for £10. Please supply the office with a passport sized photo.
The golf course is available for members at all times. All play, 9 or 18 holes can be booked via the Pro-Shop or on our website.
Important: Members must check in with Pro-shop before play.
Free reciprocal playing agreement with 35 other golf clubs. Details of these can be found at: www.network.golf
BB&O County Card Scheme - play numerous golf courses throughout England at preferential rates.
Discounted bar prices for all members.
Preferential rates on clubhouse hire for private functions.